Monday, September 3, 2012

A Week without God

Something I saw in a local parish bulletin (plus a political convention going on) made me think of “A Week without God”. Hope you like…

Ø  SINDAY
"If you were blind, you would have no sin; but since you say, 'We see,' your sin remains. (John 9:41)

Ø  MOURNDAY
“Be miserable and mourn and weep; let your laughter be turned into mourning and your joy to gloom.” (James 4:9)

Ø  TEARDAY
     My tears have been my food day and night, while they say to me all day long, "Where is your God?" (Psalm 42:3)

Ø  WASTEDAY
"He found him in a desert land, and in the howling waste of a wilderness...(Deut 32:10) 

Ø  THIRSTDAY
“but whoever drinks of the water that I will give him shall never thirst…" (John 4:14)

Ø  FIGHTDAY
“but if it is of God, you will not be able to overthrow them; or else you may even be found fighting against God." (Act 5:3)

Ø  SHATTERDAY
“He will judge among the nations, He will fill them with corpses, He will shatter the chief men over a broad country.” (Psalm 110:6)

Seven days without God makes one WEAK!

No comments:

Post a Comment